The new update seems to be very interesting for the Fornite players, the new updates bring back tilted towers, new creatures, and some minor bug fixes, we will be talking all about the new fascinating update, which may be the last update of this year 2022, the update is a remembrance of the past, as all original location buildings have returned, including the clock towers, underground garage, and the apartments, players can experience the original past with some cool new features.
In this update, Klombos are featured, which is a kind of new source of loot, How can these gentle giants help you in battle? you can hit their tails to enter the blowhole on their heads, the blowhole will launch you to escape a tricky situation, klomberries are added as a new item when you feed them the klomberries, they give you loot which in return boost your energy.
Tilted towers are back
Tilted towers are the most ancient fortnite experiments, which can be termed as infamous, tilted towers were added a long while ago, the place has now emerged from snow and is ready for some extra adventures with fortnite iconic clock towers, which will definately give you a blast from the past, including Strom, No-sweat insaurance’s office, Apartments, now you can stop by restaurants and fight battle in underground parking garage.
The grenade launcher is back with responsiveness
The Grenade Launcher has been made more accurate with the new update and seems to hit targets with more accurate results, Projectiles now explode after their first bounce and fire more directly at your target.
Stinger SMG has had overall damage reduced.
MK 7 Assault rifle
Slightly decreased the damage of the MK-Seven Assault Rifle
Increased the reload speed of the Auto Shotgun
Major bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue involving Spider-Man’s Web-Shooters getting interrupted after players swung onto web bouncers.
- Fixed an issue involving players encountering a “Network Connection Lost” error when trying to join a match as a spectator. With this issue fixed, the option to join a match as a spectator has been re-enabled
- Fixed an issue that caused us to disable healing from resting in a Tent. Healing from resting in a Tent is now re-enabled
- Fixed an issue involving campfires sometimes not healing players.
- Fixed an issue that caused us to disable DLSS for DirectX 11. DLSS for DirectX 11 is now re-enabled
- Fixed an issue involving Daily Quests not being visible in the Quests tab after players returned from a non-core mode.